Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to be a part of technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
For our Hollow fiber manufacturing site in Poppendorf, Germany we are looking for an
IT Business Analyst (m/f/x)
A Day in Life:
- You will work on tasks to develop and/or address process improvements, training, knowledge transfer, reports, and documentation.
- You will ensure that Medtronic systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with best information protection practices.
- Ensure all IT systems / applications fulfil required software validation needs.
- Keep informed of latest technologies and developments that can benefit Medtronic.
- Work independently with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals.
- Develop solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Manage the expectations of the customer (i.e. balance their needs with wants and educate as appropriate).
- Create project plans including timelines and milestones and track progress; inspire teamwork and responsibility across project teams; hold teams accountable to schedules, budgets, and scope.
- You will be the single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests.
- You will provide functional knowledge and technical support to the business users and manufacturing.
- You will respond to all incidents and requests raised by business and manufacturing users.
- You will determine business impact and prioritise work accordingly.
- You will work closely with Medtronic global escalation teams and partners, while owning all incidents at a local level.
Key skills & Experience:
- Computer science or IT- Engineering Degree
- Languages German and English written & spoken fluently
- 2-3 Years’ experience in an IT department. Experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial
- ERP implementation and support experience. SAP experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of IS tools, technologies and concepts
- Experience using / supporting ERP and associated integrations
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results and personal achievements
- Pension scheme and a group accident insurance also for privat
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please follow this link: http://m.rfer.us/MEDf3D1jqH and apply (in English) directly via the apply button!
z.Hd. Frau Stephanie van Hemmen